Checkbox Survey version 6 is now available for server customers. To learn how to request access to our latest version and for details on which version 6 license you are entitled to at no charge, please see our previous post.
Checkbox Survey Version 6 New Features:
- Redesigned Interface – Checkbox 6 features a completely overhauled interface that is not only more appealing, but also easier to use. We have streamlined the menus, reorganized options and menus into more intuitive configurations, and given the entire app a clean, modern facelift.
- Live Search and Filter – The Universal Search field is now a massive application-wide live search engine that displays phrase matches as you type. In addition to Universal Search, the same live search functionality is used for filtering list results for surveys, users, and other entities within Checkbox, allowing you to quickly and effortlessly locate desired information.
- Recent Activity Timeline – Version 6 introduces a real-time activity log on your account’s survey dashboard. It is now easier than ever to track and view the history of a survey, user, style, or report.
- Help Tool Tips – Due to the feature-rich nature of the application, configuring survey settings and permissions can sometimes be overwhelming for new Checkbox users. To help guide users through these settings, we’ve added “help tool tips” to the Survey Settings area of the Survey Editor. A help tool tip activates when a user hovers over a settings option, providing a description of that option. This in-application resource promotes a seamless and user-friendly workflow.
- Favorite Surveys – Checkbox now allows you to “star” your favorite surveys, which tags them as favorites and makes them much easier to find and access.
- Survey Editor Preview – Upon entering the Survey Editor, users now see a full survey preview on the right-hand side of the window. This in-editor preview auto-refreshes when changes are made and allows users to assess the survey as a whole, before making changes or additions.
- Single Response Printing - By popular demand, we have brought back the ability to print individual responses from the Response Manager.
- Performance Enhancements – We’ve improved overall performance in Checkbox 6, including page load and export times.
- SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2012 Support
Beginning with version 6, Active Directory and Web Farms will only be supported with Checkbox Server Enterprise. Please contact Checkbox Sales if you have any questions related to your license or would like to upgrade your license.