A new update has been released recently for both Checkbox Server and Checkbox Online customers with access to Checkbox 5. Server customers can download the new update from the Products area of our customer support site. Checkbox Online customers with access to Checkbox 5 have already been updated to the most recent version.
The version 5.5.3 patch includes several small bug fixes, as well as some security updates. Full release notes are below.
Always back up your database before upgrading or patching. After your account has been upgraded, please clear your browser cache. This will ensure that you load the most recent version of Checkbox to your browser.
This update is eligible to all server customers with active support contracts. Customers with questions about the term of their support contracts or who would like to renew their support should email email@example.com or call 866-430-8274 (Int’l 1-617-715-9605).
- Respondents should now be able to search the application for surveys they can take
- Not caching surveys should no longer cause issues with exporting responses
- Open-Ended Single-Line Text items with “Phone Number” validation should now accept non-US phone numbers
- Resolved several minor issues with report filters not updating properly within the cache
- Sorting of the survey list should now be alphabetical for users in all roles
- Resolved several minor issues with the time zone feature
- Fixed issues where the first page of a survey would not display survey text when the language of the user could not be determined
- Several style issues with reports have been resolved
Please Note: In 5.5.2 there was a issue with the patch script that prevented the patch from being applied on SQL Server environments with certain secruity constraints. The patch script has been updated to take into account these constraints. If you had trouble patching your installation to version 5.5.2 please download 5.5.3 and you should be able to patch without issue.
REMINDER: Before patching or upgrading to version 5.5.3 you MUST create a backup of your database.