Notice to all Checkbox Survey Server Customers:
We have set the End of Life date for Checkbox Survey version 4.6 (and all earlier versions) for December 31, 2011. This means that, as of this date:
- We will not be developing features or bug fixes for version 4.6 (or earlier versions)
- We will not be able to troubleshoot bugs for this version
- You will be able to patch to version 4.7 if you have an active support account
- You will be able to upgrade from version 4.7 to version 5 if you have an active support account
- You may continue to contact support regarding product functionality questions or other questions not specifically related to bugs that may be present in version 4.6 or earlier versions, if you have an active support contract
If you would like to patch to version 4.7 or upgrade to our newly redesigned version 5, you may do so at any time if you have an active customer support contract. If your support contract has lapsed, we would be happy to offer you the following deals between now and November 30, 2011:
10% off any annual support contract, plus a waiver of the $750 upgrade feeor
- Discounted $650 one-time fee for access to version 4.7, no support included (normally $750 and only included with support reactivation)
Between now and November 30, 2011, we are also offering deep discounts on Checkbox version 4.6 (or earlier) source code for organizations who have customized their version of Checkbox or who would like to bring their support in house.
Please call 866-430-8274 (Int'l 1-617-715-9605) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding your account licenses, your support contract status, or Checkbox source code.
The Checkbox Survey Team