Checkbox Survey Solutions is pleased to announce the “mini-release” of Checkbox version 4.6.4. This latest version of Checkbox includes:
- Added database setting to control whether IP addresses are tracked for survey respondents.
- Resolved issue that caused occasional ViewState errors when moving between pages in a report
- Fixed issue that prevented group membership from being updated during import process when certain conditions were met
- Prevented error from occurring when option to split export file is chosen when export has fewer than 255 columns
- Made “Move Survey to Folder” dialogue window larger to accommodate large numbers of available folders.
- Added details to error messages on “Import User” wizard screens.
The version 4.6.4 update is currently available for Server customers with valid support contracts by logging into the Checkbox customer area.